Events Pack

Running a Community Event

The Town Council encourage members of the community to organise and run public events.

If you are thinking about organising an event there are some permissions and licenses you may need from Oxfordshire County Council or Vale of the White Horse District Council. The following websites outline these and offer useful tips and advice:

This useful guide should help you with organising your event:


If you would like to send your project plan to Faringdon Town Council we would be happy to provide or seek the necessary advice.