Public Rights of Way

Oxfordshire County Council’s Countryside Access Team manages the rural public rights of way network (footpaths and bridleways).

To see the legally record route of all public rights of way in the county visit the OCC’s online Countryside Access Map (

As well as showing where the paths are, it also gives the ability to report any issues directly to the Countryside Access Team, for example overgrowth, damaged bridge or missing signage.

The Countryside Code has been refreshed by Natural England

To join the Town Council Footpath warden scheme in Faringdon please visit our page