We are following the latest government guidelines and will open when we feel we can minimise risks to a satisfactory level.
As required from our insurer we have worked on the following process:
- A preopening in-depth operational/maintenance inspection to ensure the equipment works & surrounding areas are safe
- A new COVID based risk assessment of the play areas taking into account social distancing calculating the max number of people allowed.
- New signage advising the users of the relevant information on COVID-19 including numbers, social distancing, hand washing, hand gel, general hygiene etc
- More regular inspections due to possible high usage once open.
- Promoting our decisions on social media to keep the local community informed about what is open & what is expected of them in relation to hand gel etc.