Faringdon Town Council Youth Project Funding grant scheme is open.
- 7th July
- 20th October
- 1st Dec
- 5th April
Our main objective is to assist and facilitate projects that reach, engage and support as many Faringdon young people as possible and provide better life chances for our young people.
We welcome applications from organisations wishing to deliver a project with young and vulnerable people in mind. Application are usually capped at £2000.
The council will prioritise the following areas:
- Helping and supporting our young people
- Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour
- Youth Festivals and opportunities
- School council to invest in local projects
- Assisting young people in gaining employment, education and training
To Download the Youth Grant Funding application form click the link below:
Youth Funding Application Form
To Download the Youth Grant Funding policy click the link below:
To find out more please visit :www.faringdontowncouncil.gov.uk or contact [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.