Faringdon Town Council reopens the Youth Project Funding grant.
Applications for year 2020 will need to be sent by the 25th November .
Application for year 2021 will need to be sent by the 24th of March.
Our main objective is to assist and facilitate projects that reach, engage and support as many Faringdon young people as possible and provide better life chances for our young people.
We welcome applications from organisations wishing to deliver a project with young and vulnerable people in mind. Each application is capped at £2000.
The council will prioritise the following areas:
- Helping and supporting our young people
- Tackling crime and anti-social behaviour
- Youth Festivals and opportunities
- School council to invest in local projects
- Assisting young people in gaining employment, education and training
To Download the Youth Grant Funding application form click the link below:
To Download the Youth Grant Funding policy click the link below:
To find out more please visit :www.faringdontowncouncil.gov.uk or contact email@example.com